What is Your Life Path number?
The images in our listings show the default bracelets for the models our designer created, however, if you would like to customize the number of focal beads in the selected bracelet to express your own Life Path number according to Numerology, please let us know before you make your purchase and we will help you.
Here's a brief list of positive treats of the numbers 1-9 according to Numerology. If you would like to get an in dept knowledge of these numbers, please follow the source of this list as mentioned at the bottom.
1. Individualistic and independent, showing leadership and drive. Masculine, focused, an originator and self-starter. Progressive, strong-willed, courageous, self-reliant and rebellious;
2. Sensitive, tactful, diplomatic and cooperative. The 2s tend to be peacemakers and are loving, studious and patient;
3. Imaginative, expressive communicators and artists. They are tolerant, joyful, optimistic, inspiring, talented, jovial, youthful and dynamic;
4. Disciplined, strong, stable, pragmatic, down-to-earth, reliable, dependable, hard-working, extracting, precise, methodical, conscientious, frugal, devoted, patriotic and trustworthy;
5. Energetic, adventurous, daring and freedom-loving, versatile, flexible, adaptable, curious, social, sensual, quick-thinking, witty, courageous and worldly;
6. Responsible, loving, self-sacrificing, protective, sympathetic, compassionate, loyal, domestic, fair and idealistic;
7. Lucky number Seven! Spiritual, intelligent, analytical, focused, introspective, studious, intuitive, knowledgeable, contemplative, serious, persevering, refined and gracious;
8. Authoritative, business-minded, powerful, balanced, materially detached, successful, realistic, efficient;
9. Helpful, compassionate, aristocratic, sophisticated, charitable, generous, humanitarian, romantic, cooperative, creative, self-sufficient, proud and self-sacrificing.
Calculating your Life Path number?
There's various ways to calculate your personal Life Path number, one of the easiest we will illustrate with an example.
What you do is make each date (m-d-y) into single digits and add them. Here we illustrate 2/14/1969
14 = 1 + 4 = 5
1969 = 1 + 9 + 6 + 9 = 2 + 5 = 7
2 + 5 + 7 = 14
1 + 4 = 5
Life Path Number: 5